Terms and Conditions
1. General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Daydreamer Blinds’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 53 Burton Fields Road, Stamford Bridge, York YO41 1JJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any of our third party partners provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we shall be expressly excluded from any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphic content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We shall be excluded from all liability and responsibility for any amount, or type of loss, or damage that may occur to you or any third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with this website; the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website; any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites; Your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website; or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website.
- All prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the current rate and are correct at the time of entering the information onto this website page. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus postage and packing charges where applicable. All credit/debit card purchases are subject to the normal validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Daydreamer Blinds liable for any delay or non-delivery. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items supplied remain the property of Daydreamer Blinds until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
- All goods offered on the Daydreamer Blinds website are subject to availability. If an item you have ordered is out of stock before your order is accepted, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All communication by email or fax is legally binding.
2. Service Access
While we endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We give no warranties as to the availability, performance or accessibility of the website. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice at our discretion, including without limit in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
3. Cancellation By Us
We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; or
- we do not deliver to your area or country; or
- if one or more of the goods you ordered was listed with incorrect information including without limit, price, and/or description for whatever reason; or
- if we have reason to believe that you will fail to pay for the goods, or that you will not comply with these terms and conditions.
If You have any concerns or complaints about the goods, this website, or the service you have received, then please write to the following correspondence address – 53 Burton Fields Road, Stamford Bridge, York YO41 1JJ.
Applying the Daydreamer Blind to windows that have damaged or weakened edges, visibly chipped, cracked or other glass damage may increase further damage of the glass. Please check windows before applying the Daydreamer Blackout Blind as we will not accept any responsibility for any glass damage subsequent to the application of the blackout blind.
This product is not a toy and should be used by adults only. Do not place blind directly over a child’s bed where it could be pulled down. Take the blind down when not in use. This blackout blind is for its intended use only. Keep away from naked flames and other sources of heat.